- #1 Oklahoma Magazine's Best Small Town (2010)
- #1 Oklahoma Best community for business honesty - Better Business Bureau (2010)
- County Seat for Rogers County, one of Oklahoma's fastest growing counties since 2000
- Home to Rogers State University - Oklahoma's fastest-growing university since 2000
- Home to Northeast Career Tech Center
Foreign Trade Zone
The Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) program is a catalyst for companies involved with international trade to improve their competitiveness and profitability. By utilizing the FTZ program, companies are able to defer, reduce or eliminate Customs duties on products admitted to the zone.